I’ve always carried around an obnoxiously large bag.
I can’t help it, I have so much that I must have with me for those “just incase” moments that never happen. I’ve scaled down significantly over the years once I noticed how my back was starting to be effected, but it’s still a little out of control. I’m pretty sure it’s not my fault, though. It runs in the family.
But anyway, let’s check out what’s in my bag, shall we?
2. Writing pad and pen to jot down random thoughts, ideas, “To Do” list.
3. Hair clip and rubber bands. I also keep a hair band on my wrist, but you can never have too many;)
5. Gum(sometimes mints) and tissue.
6. My current read, A Walk Across the Sun. I don’t always carry it around, but if I think I’ll have a moment in the day I add it to the bag.
7. My travel bag contains, tooth brushing essentials(the tooth-brush has a cover, but not in the pic), throat drops, etc.
8. Snacks. Right now it’s a tin of trail mix Travis brought me from his travels, but it varies between Larbars, almonds, etc.
9. Lip glosses, balms, lipstick you name it I have it in the bag.
It seems like a lot(and it is), but I could easily add more.
What’s in your bag?
Don’t forget about the Shabby Apple giveaway. It ends Sunday so good luck!